Capacity : 1.6 L./Yellow color/Wood handle
Product Size : 34.5x19x13.5 cm./Net Weight 1KG.
*Made from low carbon steel material with Enamel coating. Japanese grade- worldclass manufacturing quality.
WHAT IS ENAMELWARE?
Enamelware is solid stuff. Made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel, it is durable, smooth, hard to scratch, chemically-resistant and it can assume brilliant, long-lasting colors.
Dishwasher-safe and oven safe up to 530F/270C.
It can be used on induction, gas and electric hobs and won't burn. If you drop it, it may crack but it won't break (and, in our opinion, that just adds to its unique character).
Due to the enamel coating color specially made for heavy-duty and high heat resistance. This is the reason why many countries that focus on health and safety such as countries in the Scandinavian or in Japan itself well known and used in households for over a Century.
CARE & SAFETY:
1. Suitable for use with induction, oven, gas, electric stoves and dishwashers.
2. Enamelware is an energy-saving product which reaching very fast boiling. Use only low to medium preheat. To prevent energy loss and overheating, adjust the burner so that the flames do not extend to the sides of the cookware.
3. Use wooden, silicone or heat resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel coating.
4. To prevent cracking/warping, do not put in the freezer.
5. Do not use in a microwave oven.
6. Easily washing by use a sponge with normally soapy water.
7. Where cookware has a stainless steel rim, prolonged exposure to water should be avoided, as water may penetrate the edge, causing rust to form on the inner side.
8. Do not use abrasive scouring powders, pads or steel wools when cleaning the cookware as this may damage the enamel coating.
9. Do not fill liquid to the brim. The maximum limit to fill should be about 60-70% of the capacity.