1L./ Enamel Jug, Vintage Farm Series "Life is better on the farm"
Product Size: 12x16x20 cm./Net Weight 500G.
** Used as kitchen utensils to put straws, chopsticks, stationery or use as a flower vase.
WHAT IS ENAMELWARE?
Enamelware is solid stuff. Made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel, it is durable, smooth, and chemically resistant and it can assume brilliant, long-lasting colors. Dishwasher-safe and oven are safe up to 530F/270C.
It can be used on gas and electric hobs and won't burn. If you drop it, it may chip but won't break (in our opinion, that just adds to its character).
The unique enamel finishing is hard to scratch. It has a durable and healthy cooking surface resistant to acid or alkali. Like glass, the enamel does not Dippel unhealthy cookware substances or metallic flavor to your food. The enamel cookware is assured of lasting quality and performance.
CARE & SAFETY:
1. Suitable for use with induction, oven, gas, electric stoves, and dishwashers.
2. Enamelware is an energy-saving product that reaches very fast boiling. Use only low to medium preheat. To prevent energy loss and overheating, adjust the burner so that the flames do not extend to the sides of the cookware.
3. Use wooden, silicone, or heat-resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel coating.
4. To prevent cracking/warping, do not put it in the freezer.
5. Do not use a microwave oven.
6. Easily wash by using a sponge with normally soapy water.
7. Where cookware has a stainless steel rim, prolonged exposure to water should be avoided, as water may penetrate the edge, causing rust to form on the inner side.
8. Do not use abrasive scouring powders, pads, or steel wools when cleaning the cookware as this may damage the enamel coating.
9. Do not fill liquid to the brim. The maximum limit to fill should be about 60-70% of the capacity.